It is recommended that EASA:
- takes the necessary measures to ensure that fatigue cracks of the type that caused the wing fracture on the accident aircraft cannot occur in any CASA C-212 aircraft that is in service (RL 2010: 01 R1);
- evaluates the need for modification to the wing attachment to the fuselage so that the material stress situation along the critical row of rivets will be conclusively defined for all in-flight cases (RL 2010:01 R2); and to
- take steps so that the existing flight recording systems on board large aircraft, such as FDR, QAR, etc., are developed further so that they can also be used to inform pilots, while recording the data, about possible overloading during operation (RL 2010:01 R3).
It is recommended that the Swedish Transport Agency should:
- develop an applicable set of regulations for KBV flying operations, taking into account the unique tasking profile of the operations and their increased risk level (RL 2010:01 R4), ); and to
- review the current set of requirements in the BCL in respect of selfchecking systems in operations that are similar to the KBV operations (RL 2010:01 R5).
This map shows the airport of departure and the intended destination of the flight. The line between the airports does not
display the exact flight path.
Distance from Ronneby-Kallinge Airport to Malmö-Sturup Airport as the crow flies is 143 km (89 miles).